8.04.2009

an explanation

Hey guys, I am really sorry I haven't posted in a long[ish] time.

Why? Because marching band camp has officially started. Yes. Right now, I am sitting here, in an incredibly sore state. I have never been this sore from band camp and it is only the second day. It makes me want to cry. It's that horrible. But yeah. That's why I haven't really been present in the blogging world. I am still reading blogs and getting ideas and inspiration. I can only hope that we will be able to blog semi-regularly when school starts since it is already hard for me to find the motivation to blog now. But I promise, it will be done.

Next entry, I have some exciting things in store. Friends have been making requests and it will get done. I promise. I am researching right now.

I also realize I did not have my "Kpop Rant of the Month" but uh.. maybe.. in a few days. There's really only one thing I really wanted to share. It's easier to not blog about it all the time when I force myself not to, and then I forget about all the things I wanted to blog about in the first place. Fantastic.

Anyways, just wanted to offer a brief explanation as to why I will be MIA for a while.

To make this somewhat fashion-relevant, here is a lovely lovely image off of Daydream Lily's Tumblr. I look to her tumblr and blog for inspiration because she always finds THE most lovely images. The reason for this image is because I would love to be wearing frilly ruffly pretty dresses all day and just running around in a dreamy landscape like a little girl. Instead, I am wearing sweats and baggy T-shirts and running around a marching field and doing isometric push ups [AKA the death of me] like a weak little girl. =( [Original source of image: Allie Reed who also has super lovely images of herself and her friends on her Flickr -- this image below is of herself!!]

PS: This is how sore I am -- it hurts to blog. Typing hurts. Lifting my arms to the keyboard hurts. I am such a weakling. Sorry for my constant complaining.

No comments: